Sunday, May 22, 2016

Anything else?

Never quite saw this class commin to an end.
I wrote so much
Now there's no more ink
My mind is empty
Where's my pen.
Bruh where you been
I'm fittin in more words at once
Than you've ever said
In all you're life
Sharp witted like a knife
Who knows maybe ill by a ring
And turn your crush into my wife
But such is life
And I'd actually really like
To keep this one precise
If I'm lacking details let me know
Those are somthin that I'll provide.
In given time
In given time

Excuse me I just needed to take a breath,
180 days of senior year
Of which there's only 5 left.
We're fresh ta death

Now hold up
Let me give you a minute to catch up
Yeah I'm messed up
But I make the best stuff
You know that it's better than the rest of
Anything that you've ever heard.

But a little time in the limelight is what hard work deserves.

Thank you.

1 comment: